Out of District Transfers
- Dripping Springs ISD is not currently accepting any open enrollment transfers.
Building/Buying a Residence in Dripping Springs
Inter-District Transfer for Remainder of the School Year
- Move-in date must be within 120 days of the transfer application.
- A copy of the new home contract showing the address and
estimated move-in date and a $35 transfer application fee* must be
submitted with the Transfer Application Form.
Dripping Springs ISD Employee Child Transfer
- If you are moving out of the district and wish your student to
remain in a Dripping Springs ISD school for the remainder of the school
year, submit the Transfer Application Form along with a $35 transfer application fee*.
- If approved, the transfer will be applicable only through the end of the current school year.
Dripping Springs ISD Employee Child Zone-to-Zone Transfer
- A district employee who works at a different campus from the one
their residence is zoned for may request a transfer for their child to
attend the campus at which they work.
- Submit the Transfer Application Form. No transfer fee is required.
- Transfer students are NOT eligible for district-provided transportation to or from school.
- Transfer students must reapply each year.
To Submit a Transfer Application Form
- Deliver to Sheila Lamb at the DSISD Central Office at 510 W Mercer St or
- Email to or
- Mail to: Sheila Lamb
PO Box 479
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
*Transfer Fee Information
- The transfer application fee is $35 per child, up to 3 children. For three or more children the fee is capped at $105.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Payment must be received before the transfer request can be processed.
- Payment may be made with cash, check, money order, or credit card.
- Credit card payments must be made through the Dripping Springs ISD Online Payment System.