All 2017 Summer Camp Information will be LIVE on our WEBSITE, March 10th at 5 pm!
Summer Camps are welcome to ALL students! You do not need to live in nor attend DSISD!!
** Grades listed in camp descriptions reflect incoming grade for the 2017 - 2018 school year. **
* PLEASE NOTE: Field trip registration must be completed by 4pm, Tuesday prior to the week of attendance!
Camp Venture Facts
- Open registration for ALL INCOMING K - 6th STUDENTS! If your student has completed Pre-K they are welcome.
- Will be held at Rooster Springs Elementary
- Weekly camps will run from June 5 - August 4 (9 weeks).
- Full-day camps will run from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm and half-day camps run from 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
or 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
- Optional swim time offered on Fridays at Founders Park Pool.
- Optional field trips, which are offered throughout the summer, are open to all FULL-DAY CAMPERS at an
(see attached flyer for full details)
- Registration is done on a weekly basis, do to different weekly themes and activities.
- When registering for half days, please select "Camp Venture - Weekly Tuition" it will then ask you, full or part-time.
- NO REGISTRATION FEE
- Camp Fees: Full-time weekly fee is $150 per student and part-time weekly fee is $100 per student.
- We do offer (but DO NOT have to), a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $20 per week.
This will allow you to secure a spot in camp as well as pay the remaining balance closer to the weekly deadline.
** This option is labeled "Camp Venture Deposits"
- For those planning to pay in full without a deposit
** This option is labeled "Camp Venture - Weekly Tuition"
- Weekly payments must be received by 4:00 pm, Tuesday, prior to the week of attendance.
- LATE REGISTRATION (after 4:00 pm, Tuesday prior to the week of attendance) will end with a $20 additional fee.
Online Camp Venture registration visit here
Camp Venture Paper Forms:
Camp Venture Information paper packet for all incoming K-6th students. Additional Camp Venture Details!
Field Trip Information - Your student must be registered by 4pm, Monday prior to the week of attendance!
** Refund Policy **
Please, refer to our Refund Policy page
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kim Hatcher (512) 858-3022 or by Email