Summer Camps are welcome to ALL students; students do not need to live in nor attend DSISD.
** Grades listed in camp descriptions reflect incoming grade for the 2017-18 school year. **
PLEASE NOTE: Field trip registration must be completed by 4 p.m., Tuesday prior to the week of attendance!
Camp Venture Facts
- Open registration for ALL incoming Kindergarten through fifth-grade students! Any student who has completed Pre-K is welcome.
- Will be held at Rooster Springs Elementary
- Weekly camps will run from June 5-August 4 (9 weeks).
- Full-day camps will run from 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and half-day camps run from 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
or 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Optional swim time offered on Fridays at Founders Park Pool.
- Optional field trips, which are offered throughout the summer, are open to all FULL-DAY CAMPERS at an
(see attached flyer for full details)
- Registration is done on a weekly basis, do to different weekly themes and activities.
- When registering for half days, please select "Camp Venture - Weekly Tuition" it will then ask you, full or part-time.
- NO REGISTRATION FEE
- Camp Fees: Full-time weekly fee is $150 per student and part-time weekly fee is $100 per student.
- We do offer (but DO NOT have to), a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $20 per week.
This will allow you to secure a spot in camp as well as pay the remaining balance closer to the weekly deadline.
** This option is labeled "Camp Venture Deposits"
- For those planning to pay in full without a deposit
** This option is labeled "Camp Venture - Weekly Tuition"
- Weekly payments must be received by 4:00 pm, Tuesday, prior to the week of attendance.
- LATE REGISTRATION (after 4:00 pm, Tuesday prior to the week of attendance) will end with a $20 additional fee.
For Online Camp Venture registration visit here.
Camp Venture Paper Forms:
** Refund Policy **
Please, refer to our Refund Policy page
Questions or concerns can be directed to Kim Hatcher at 512.858.3022 or by Email.