PayPAMS (Parent Account Management System) lunchroom offers parents a convenient, safe way to pay for meals online. This free service allows parents to pre-pay online or by phone with a credit card or electronic check from the comfort of their own homes or offices!
PayPAMS lunchroom allows parents to:
- Prepay for a student's meals online or by phone safely and conveniently
- Choose Visa, MasterCard, Discover or debit card (minimum credit card payment of $10)
- Set up account for automatic payments when balance is low
- Access meal account balances
- Access payment history and view daily cafeteria purchases
- Receive e-mail notification of balance status automatically
- Receive e-mail confirmation on automatic payments
- Register multiple students under one account
For more information or assistance, please visit PayPAMS
or call PayPAMS help desk at (877) 726-7586.
Parents are encouraged to prepay for their student's accounts. At all grade levels, students eligible for free meals are not permitted to charge any items. At all grade levels students eligible for reduced price meals may charge up to three lunches. At the elementary schools, students not on the program may charge up to $10.00. At the middle schools, students may charge up to two meals but not exceeding $8.00 and high school students may charge up to $8.00.